Amelia Desertsong has been taking photos since she was a very little girl, starting with a 35MM camera from the 1970’s! She began taking digital photos in 2003. Many have unfortunately been lost to time, but this website will be featuring those that have escaped digital entropy.
Here on this page will be featured lots of AWESOME photos taken by Amelia Phoenix Desertsong! She specializes in nature and landmark photography.
Boston, MA – 2005
New Hampshire Camping Ground – July 2008
Sackets Harbor, New York – May 2015
Littleton Fire Truck Show, Littleton, Colorado – June 2015
Massachusetts State Parks – September 2020, including Ames Lowell State Park
Pine Hill Park, Rutland, Vermont – October 2020
228 Route One, Maine – April 2023
Irving Truck Stop, Houlton, Maine – April 2023
Vermont Covered Bridges
Covered Bridges in Vermont I’ve visited and photographed:
- Quechee Falls Covered Bridge
- Stowe, Vermont Covered Bridge
- Waitsfield, Vermont Village Bridge
- West Dummerston Covered Bridge
- Woodstock Middle Bridge
Vermont and New York State Parks Tom and I Have Visited:
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown, New York
- Lake St. Catherine State Park, Vermont
- Quechee Gorge State Park, Quechee Gorge Dam, and Dewey Pond Nature Trail (Vermont)
- Taconic Mountains Ramble State Park (Vermont)
More photos coming soon!